Some features of Chegg.com:
- 21-Day satisfaction guarantee, 14-Day for eTextbook
- Option to sell textbooks back for cash or Chegg credit
- 24/7 Expert study help
- Reviews and ratings from other students
- Course reviews and planner
Not only is the price a perk, but using the website is easy. All you need to do is copy and paste the ISBN number into the textbox.
In comparison to BookRenter.com, another book rental website, I was more satisfied with Chegg's service. My problem with BookRenter was their return service. I had returned a book on time that had gotten lost in the mail (which happens!) and their customer service department failed to document my calls when they told me they had taken care of it (meaning I would no longer be getting overdue fees).
With all that said, Chegg.com is a great place for us broke college kids to save some serious money!

No comments:
Post a Comment