Tuesday, January 29, 2013

About Me



Hi, my name is Abby and I write the College Life blog to provide tips, advice, and share stories about how to deal with the challenges and successes of college.  This is my first blog, so I figured I would try to write about something that I could provide my readers with some truly meaningful posts, as I am a normal college student myself!  

As a junior at Illinois State University studying Business Information Systems, I have had my fair share of ups and downs throughout my college experience thus far.  Coming from an extremely small town like I did--graduating with only 20 kids in my senior class--, the transition to a university was somewhat overwhelming (but exciting!).  What I want to accomplish in my blog is to help other students with the transition and other important tips to know as we all grow into responsible adults.  We're only young once, so we might as well live it right!  It has been a great experience learning more and more about myself and others every day, and I plan to shed some light on a few topics that will hopefully be useful to my readers!

From studying, to the party scene, to getting involved, to budgeting, to relationships, to living a healthy lifestyle and much more...I would love to share my thoughts with you all!  Also, I would appreciate any feedback to my posts as to whether or not they are helpful!  To contact me, please email me at ajmean92@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment